Circles are the most basic of forms, and we all use a lot of them. Here's a wide selection to choose from:
- 18 sizes: 3" to 20" in 1 inch increments. Custom sizes available.
- Labeled: size is stamped into the metal for easy identification.
- Oversized: sized for 2 layers of fiber, so you get the size you want.
- Stainless steel: long life, stable in the kiln.
- Light guage material: easily make other shapes or true up old ones.
- Make voids: use inside other castings to make voids or piercings. Circles make a 1" larger void (a #3 Circle makes a 4" void.)
Learn more about using Circles here: