Ceramic Fiber Paper
Ceramic fiber is a necessary component of the ShapeCaster system. It contains your glass and acts as a barrier between it and other surfaces, like ShapeCasters or a kiln shelf. Fiber is also commonly used to add style elements such as impressions, texture or voids in castings. We ship our fiber strips in a plastic sleeve that keeps it clean and helps keep dust out of your studio.
- Rated for use up to 2150ºF (1176ºC)
- Easily cut to shape
- Closes your shapes and protects the ShapeCasters
- Precut strips save time & effort
- Precision cut edges insure a good seal with your kiln shelf
- FiberPaks contain 15 strips of 1/8" x 1" x 48" fiber